High Blood Pressure

Today I went to the doctor so I could get rid of this horrific sinus infection that I have had for over a week. My blood pressure was high and her concern turned to that. It was 160/97 which is high, even for me which usually stays at 135/80. She wants to see me in two weeks and she said that she would like to put me on another medicine if it doesn't go down. The only thing is that Dr. Young and Dr. Quinn are both my Endocrinologist and I would prefer them to place me on another or different kind of medicine. The nurse practitioner was really nice and concerned, but I feel more comfortable talking with my doctors who know more about me than someone I have seen once. I had to go and see her today because Dr. Young was busy and could not fit me in today.

Sometimes I really feel like my health is against me. I have a kidney stone right now. I had blood in my urine yesterday and today and that is always how it starts for me. I hate them and I have been having them for 5 years, I am taking oral medicine but they just keep on coming back for me and my urologist can't seem to understand why. He is pretty much a big bag of dumb because he just says it's something that I have to live with. (what a stupid fuck if you ask me!!!)

So while I was in the doctor's office Shands called me today and left me a message. I had to wait for Brandy to get back from lunch and then she told me that Dr. Roper was in the OR and she would have to call me back tomorrow. I mean hells bells people- I really would like to schedule this surgery and get the recovery process on it's way.

It's all a matter of time, and this is not going to be easy or quick.

No Responses to "High Blood Pressure"

Leave a Reply: