Finally a Little Relief

I have finally passed about 5 kidney stones in the past week and I am not feeling nauseous anymore, THANK GOODNESS!!! This week I have felt like myself and I am glad because it has been about a month of sickness. I had a follow up appointment with the nurse practitioner on Monday and my blood pressure was back down to where it needs to be. My blood sugar was fine when I went to see Dr. Cunningham last week so I knew I had nothing to worry about when I went to see her on Monday. Yesterday afternoon I turned in the last 4 spit tests that were ordered by Dr. Quinn, so hopefully I will hear something early next week. I am so anxious to get all of this over with so I can be on the road to recovery. I am trying to get the rest of my life in order right now, everything is unorganized and a mess. Tonight I am plain warn out from working a 14 hour shift, but hopefully tomorrow I will get some rest.I know that I would not have been able to pull a 14 hours shift last week, it would have killed me.
So between being sick for over a month, holidays, birthday celebrations, and not paying attention to what I have been consuming my glucose levels have been up and down and I need to get back on track. Monday is the first of the month and I already getting myself ready to start my normal routine. I pack myself breakfast and lunch measuring out my sugars and carbohydrates and bring snacks just in case. I need to restock my medicine holder and make sure I have needles and test strips ordered. Today I have to stop by walgreens to pick up more prescriptions that have been waiting for me for 2 days. I really need to make a to do list for tonight after work because I have to open tomorrow morning. I guess my goals this week are to find out when all of my doctors appointment are coming up, call shands, get my medication and glucose levels in order.

No Responses to "Finally a Little Relief"

Leave a Reply: