03172010

After everything that has happened since last September I finally have a surgery date. I am going to have to backtrack a little and then I'll get down to the meat and potatoes of the matter. So this past Saturday I had the MRI at Shands and the technician blew two of my veins before they decided to get someone else to place the IV. The MRI went really well, oh and the best part is that the other technician was well, a HOTTIE!!!!(not the one who was killing my arms!)
I received a phone call yesterday but, there was no message on my phone and Dr. Roper's office didn't call me. I have been very anxious all this week and I have been expecting a phone call from Dr. Roper all day today. Finally today as I sat down for lunch I got a call from Dr. Roper about what the next step would be. He wants to talk to Dr. Quinn and make sure that she is on the same page to go ahead with the surgery. He also wants to do another test that we had discussed the last time we met and then we are going to setup a surgery date.
So I drive to blockbuster and drop a movie and as I am driving I get another phone call from Dr. Roper's office. (hold on to your seats people this is the exciting part!) He was able to get a hold of Dr. Quinn (my endocrinologist) and she wanted him to go ahead and schedule the surgery. So we setup a surgery date today. March 17, 2010. I am so many feelings right now and overall I am happy. This is a big step for me, this is going to be so great to have things put in motion. I will have more to tell later, but for now I need to just let it sink in.

No Responses to "03172010"

Leave a Reply: